Read all instructions before submitting your application.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that you cannot save the application online.
If you prefer, you may pick up a paper application at the front office.
In addition to the application, you must supply the following documents by emailing them to [email protected] or bringing them to:
Cornelia Connelly Center220 East 4th StreetNew York, NY 10009
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Most recent completed tax return (form 1040) and last two pay stubs
- Proof of Social Security benefits or Public Assistance (if applicable)
- Her most recent report card/student academic records and state test scores (if available)
If you have questions, please contact Brittany Sachs at [email protected].
Each CMS student receives a $20,000+ full scholarship each year. Families are responsible for the fees associated with their student's grade for the academic year. The fee structure is:
● Grades 4-6 $100 (books, technology, field trips)
● Grade 7 $200 (books, technology, field trips, sports, TACHS prep)
● Grade 8 $300 (books, technology, field trips, sports, TACHS exam, graduation).
Policy of Non-Discrimination: Cornelia Connelly Center - Connelly Middle School admits students of any race, color, creed, or national origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available at the school. Cornelia Connelly Center - Connelly Middle School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, or national origin in the administration of its educational policies and scholarship, athletic, and other administered programs.