Junior Advisory Board
Cornelia Connelly Center’s Junior Advisory Board is a network of young professionals dedicated to supporting CCC’s mission to champion girls at risk, empowering them to realize their full potential from middle school through college and beyond. Through social events and individual initiatives, the Junior Advisory Board assists in cultivating support and funding for the Connelly Center so that it may continue to support students and help them grow to be resilient, college-educated women through a Holy Child education.
Why join JAB?
“I feel blessed to have had so many opportunities to do give back to my local community through CCC. The current students and alumnae all inspire me to continue in our work each time I meet them or hear of their successes. And their successes are plentiful! From honing their vocal talents to perform in Holy Child Idol to graduating and then making their way to college to beginning careers in New York City. It’s humbling to be a part of. There is so much talent in JAB and it is thrilling to see the passion we all have to support CCC in their mission. I’m so proud to be the chair of this group of strong young professionals and of the work we do to bring new support to CCC.” - Former JAB Chair Anne Sparkman Glassmyer
“I was initially drawn to get involved with CCC because of its mission to empower young women. Since getting involved I developed a deep connection to the students and organization. Every time I visit the school I see the girls thriving. I continue to stay involved because I know all my efforts, whether it’s spending a Saturday with the girls, working on an event like Auction for Action or making a donation, will have a big, positive impact on the girls.” - past JAB member Alyson Harvey
JAB Membership Expectations:
- attend seven of ten annual meetings, in person or over the phone
- meet the annual “Give or Get” requirement of $1,000 through individual fundraising, supporting group events and a personal commitment
- attend the annual May Soiree
- stay informed about CCC’s mission, programs and results, and attend select student events or morning assemblies to be involved in the life of the Center
- devote professional talents and perspective, and serve as a champion and representative of CCC in the broader community
If you are interested in joining CCC’s Junior Advisory Board, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org