Nativity Miguel Coalition
What is a Nativity Miguel School?
Cornelia Connelly Center was a founding member of the Nativity Miguel Network of Schools. Schools founded in the Nativity Miguel tradition follow eight core standards:
2. Serve the economically poor and marginalized
3. Provide holistic education
4. Partner with the family
5. Extend the school day and year
6. Are committed beyond graduation
7. Effectively administered
8. Engaging in a process of ongoing assessment and inquiry
Though the Nativity Miguel Network Central Office formally dissolved in June 2012, there are still over fifty former network schools in operation around the United States and Canada (listed below).
Current Nativity Miguel Coalition Members
Cornelia Connelly Center
The NativityMiguel Middle School of Buffalo